By purchasing goods from www.euro.com.my you enter a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms because they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this website
The content of terms and conditions may be changed, moved or deleted at any time. Please note that Euro Colour Sdn Bhd have the rights to change the contents of the terms and conditions without any notice. Euro Colour Sdn Bhd will take immediate actions against the offender(s) that violates the rules and regulations of these terms and conditions.
Definitions and interpretation
In these terms, the following words have the following meanings.
The contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
Only in Malaysia. Please contact us for Overseas Delivery
The range of products (including any installment of the goods or any parts for them) which are available for purchase from www.euro.com.my in accordance with the terms;
The Seller, we, or us
Euro Colour Sdn Bhd (and our registered office is at Malaysia)
Basis of the sale
An agreement for us to sell you Goods is made on these terms when we accept an order made by you via our www.euro.com.my. We will confirm acceptance of your order on-screen.
We aim to give you a clear idea of the product sold. However, there may be inevitably slight variations in size, shape and colour between the product shown. Illustrations and descriptions given on www.euro.com.my for a particular good are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
Details of the order
The quantity, quality and description of the Goods will be those set out in your order (if accepted by us).
Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your credit or account card is authorised for the transaction.
The Goods which can be ordered via www.euro.com.my are only available for delivery to you if you are based in our Delivery Area.
Price of the Goods
If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable you will have the option of cancelling the order.
Our charges for transportation, packaging and insurance are detailed on the order page and will be included in the total price for the Goods.
We will charge your credit card account for payment upon receipt of order unless delivery cannot be fulfilled within 14 days. Items with a lead time greater than 30 days shall be informed via email. You have the right to cancel your order. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
Full payment is required prior delivery. (unless otherwise stated)
If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from www.euro.com.my, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- We will deliver the Goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the Goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the Goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will aim to deliver within the quoted time frame but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we will contact you to advise you of a new delivery date.
- Delivery is subject to payment clearance to our bank account. Online through credit card generally take 7 to 10 days to clear. Offline payment generally takes 3 to 5 days.
Risk and Ownership
- The risk of damage to or loss of the Goods passes to you at the time of delivery or if you fail to take delivery at the agreed time when we tried to deliver the Goods.
- You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full.
Returns/Options to Cancel
Returns. Please click here to read our Returns Policy.
We aim to provide high products to our customers. Accordingly, we warrant that where the Goods are products and not already covered by a manufacturer's guarantee, they will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery. We further undertake that they will be in good condition at the time of delivery and will be of the type ordered, or if that type is not available we will let you know by e-mail and, if possible, suggest a suitable alternative which is available. If you do not want the alternative suggested, you will be entitled to order another good or cancel your order.
- If you have a valid claim in respect of any of Goods which is based on any defect in their quality or condition or their failure to meet specification in accordance with the Contract, and you have returned the Goods within a reasonable time, you will be entitled to choose either a refund of the price of the Goods or replacement Goods free of charge.
- We shall not be liable to you in connection with any contract, in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profit, anticipated savings or data that your business may suffer. We shall, however, be liable for losses that you suffer as a result of our breach of contract and that could have been contemplated by both you and us at the time the contract is concluded.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will continually improve the Goods, so changes to them may be made at any time. We will use reasonable commercial endeavours to keep www.euro.com.my up to date but the information and specifications given are for your information only and are subject to change without notice. Pictures on www.euro.com.my are generally accurate but variations in colour must be expected.
- The content of the www.euro.com.my is directed solely at those who access the site from addresses.
- We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which www.euro.com.my has links.
Matters out of our control
We will not be liable to you or in breach of the Contract for delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
Site Contents & Copyrights
- All of the written, photographic, design and audio content of the Web Site together with the selection and arrangement of it and all software compilations are our copyrighted property or that of the people who have granted to us the right to use it and is protected as such. All rights reserved.
- None of this material may be used without our written permission. You may download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to www.euro.com.my will remain Euro Colour Sdn Bhd's. property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to www.euro.com.my which will violate any rights of any third party including copyrights, trademarks, the privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). The user shall agree that there will not be any content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. A User will be the only one responsible for any comment's content made.
User shall agree that Euro Colour Sdn Bhd may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc through email to the user.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold Euro Colour Sdn Bhd harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Web Site and these terms at any time.
Link to other sites
Any access link to third party sites is at your own risk. www.euro.com.my will not be related or involve to any such website if the user's content/product(s) got damaged or loss have any connection with third party site.
From time to time, there may be information on www.euro.com.my that contains a typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfied with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please email us at [email protected] or return to attach form.
Emails to you will be to the address you specify to us. It is important that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and contact telephone number and tell us of any changes to them.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or www.euro.com.my. Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, www.euro.com.my may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.
If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
The headings in these terms are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by Malaysia law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Malaysia Courts.